Monday, January 16, 2012

Yes, I am a good mom!

I've been pondering this blog for a while (like everything in life), but I read a blog the other day that made me say "ah ha". If you haven't read Don’t Carpe Diem you really should.

So, here's my take on Mom-ing and Carpe Diem...

The meaning of Carpe Diem is popularly translated as "seize the day".

I love being a mom, absolutely love it. (Remember this is coming from the girl who was iffy on child raising!) Maybe I love it because really for the most part Kenzee is very easy going, tender hearted and loving, but I more like to think I love being a mom because at the end of the day I can reflect on the good things. I remember the hard part of the day, but the good things are what I concentrate on.

My goal each and every day is to be able to say we survived the day, we had a good time doing it, and I learned something today!

It also helps that I have a sign that says "You're the best MOTHER in the Universe" that I look at every morning and evening!

I hope you are "Carpe Diem-ing" today!

0 comments: