Thursday, February 17, 2011

Blogging Ideas...

Since it's been so long since I blogged (a real true post), I think I should just jump right back in. Right? It can't be that hard. Right? Isn't it going to be kind of like jumping into the swimming pool for the first time of the season? Just jump in feet first, and enjoy the cold icy sensation that comes over you? Ok, maybe not that painful, but you get the drift!

I have been beating myself up for not blogging more for Kenzee, for not documenting every day life. And that has held me back from blogging - my thinking I need to go back and catch everyone up from the past year. Well, that's not going to happen, so welcome to the middle of February 2011. We are going to start from here and move forward!

If you don't know me, well you should. If you don't know the cast of characters in my life, you are probably going to get to know them fairly quickly!!

I've thought long and hard about the challenge of daily blogging, and while I don't know if I can keep up with daily blogging, I am definitely going to try to keep up with normal blogging!

So without further adieu...

Here are a few things I have on my list (imagine that - a list) titled "Things to Blog About"

- Crying
- Where you live
- Am I making her just like me?
- Baby vs. No Baby
- Body Language
- Labels
- Life Purpose
- Life is NOT Fair
- Sometimes you have to find the blessings
- Birth Order
- Don't Give Your Power Away
- What's You Intention?
- Never Get Stuck in One Spot
- Technology Kids
- Miscarriage
- Most Important Person in a Child's Life

So if you are following along with me let's get to it! AND if you have any ideas or suggestions you would like me to follow up on let me know!

2 comments:

~Mel~ said...

I'm incredibly curious and can't wait to read what you have to say.

KendraJane said...

Let's skip to topic #4......BABY!!!!!